Continous fibre reinforced carbon epoxy semi-finished sheets offer high stiffness and strength with low weight. Haufler Composites produces CFRP plates that are used in demanding applications. These range from mechanical engineering, measurement technology and medical technology to sports equipment. We manufacture both solid carbon sheets and sandwich panels. They range in size from small plates to plates that are several metres long.
Carbon epoxy plates
At Haufler Composites, CFRP boards are completely manufactured in our own production facility. This guarantees a semi-finished product that can be perfectly tailored to the end product. Depending on technical requirements, we can adjust fibre type and orientation, as well as the matrix systems.
High precision is required for mechanical engineering and industrial uses. CFRP sheets are also produced in a ground finish with tight thickness tolerances for such uses. By using high-modulus fibres, we are able to produce CFRP sheets with an elasticity modulus that is higher than that of steel on unidirectional sheets in the direction of the fibre.
Carbon plates can be adapted conventionally using water jet cutting or milling. For design applications that demand a superior surface finish, we offer “Matt”, “Textured” and “Gloss”, produced using a special press method.
- Short delivery times even for project-specific semi-finished products thanks to full in-house production
- Tight tolerances due to ground surfaces from 1 mm thick
- Freely selectable fibre orientation (unidirectional, bidirectional, multidirectional)
- Also available using high-modulus fibres
- Finishes: “Gloss”, “Matt”, “Textured”
- Rough surface on both sides (protected by peel ply) from 0.3 mm thick